Rebate Terms Information
- Your New Home Rebate does not apply to resold homes owned by individuals. This rebate only applies to purchases of new homes, new condos, and new townhouses.
- You must register with an on-site agent on your first visit to the subdivision or development and simply list New Home Rebate Realty. click on business card to register new home rebate realty with the builder
- The buyer acknowledges that New Home Rebate Realty is acting as a buyers broker in a non-agency relationship with the customer.
- This offer is void if you have previously visited the home builder with a real estate agent and did not register New Home Rebate Realty with on-site sales agent.
- Your maximum rebate is 1.5% on purchases under $250,000 and 2% over $250,000 of the base price of the property and is based upon 3% commission paid to New Home Rebate Realty. Most major home builders will pay a 3% commission to real estate companies for bring them home buyer's. New Home Rebate Realty will issue back to our customers their rebate within 14 or sooner on closing and funding. Buyer is responsible for paying taxes on the rebate he/she receives.
- Since the customer rebate is issue out of the commission paid by the home builder to New Home Rebate Realty, The rebate will be prorated accordingly if the selling commission is less than 3%. The rebate is based on the base price of the home purchase, which does not include lot premiums, upgrades and options. Under certain circumstances, when the selling price is less than the base price and the rebate will then be based on the selling price. Any bonus paid by the home builder (out side the 3% commission) to the selling agent is not part of the rebate. New Home Rebate Realty must be listed on the purchase agreement and state a 3% a commission will be received upon closing and funding of the new home. For any reason if the buyer or the builder cancels (terminates) the purchase agreement then this rebate certificate becomes invalid.
- Customer acknowledges that New Home Rebate Realty is not a party to the real estate contract between the builder and the homebuyer, and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the home builder, or any other aspect of the real estate transaction between the homebuyer and the home builder. We are licensed real estate agents, we are here to assist you in locating your new home and will be happy to answer questions you may have regarding your new home purchase.
- The rebate from New Home Rebate Realty is due only upon closing and funding of the new home purchased in the above listed development and terms and conditions stated herein have been met.